Terms & Conditions:
By booking the Services of Seven The Alchemist you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use of an intangible service *Intangible Services: Manifestation Codes, Rituals, Counseling and Ceremonies.
Seven The Alchemist makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the information, content, materials, or services offered. By booking Seven The Alchemist you explicitly acknowledge that all services and advice arising therefrom are provided and intended for the sole purpose of direction, guidance and empowerment.
I. Events and Speaking Engagements:
1. A deposit of 50% is required for event booking, and full payment is due on the day of the event, by e-transfer, credit card, cash or PayPal.
2. 48-hour advance cancellation notice is required for event bookings otherwise the 50% deposit will be forfeited.
1. One free 30-minute consultation per client is offered to discuss and clarify all aspects of the desired *intangible service so that expectations are clear and confirmed. Schedule via website.
2. All in-person, Skype and Online services are to be paid for beforehand via secure e-payment at www.seventhealchemist.com.
3. 48-hour advance notice is required to reschedule In-person, Skype and Online meetings otherwise client will be charged for the full cost of the service. There is no refund for cancellations or no-shows.
III. Refund Policy:
The services provided by Seven The Alchemist are Spiritual and intangible, therefore, refunds are not given for any reason. If you are not certain that these services are right for you, please feel free to spend some time exploring the website, Facebook, and YouTube channel. These free resources will give you an idea of the style, technique and philosophy. You can also see testimonials from previous clients for further information.
IV. Services Agreement:
You will be remitting payment as a “Service”, not “Goods.” You’re not paying for a product; you’re paying for Knowledge, Experience, Insight, Foresights, Time. Once your payment has been made time is set aside and The Alchemist’s schedule is cleared to dedicate entirely to you for the duration of your scheduled service, which is a customized, personalized service, not any ordinary product.
IV-A. Code of Ethics:
By enlisting the services of Seven The Alchemist, you are agreeing to the following Code of Ethics:
1. The purpose of the offered services is to give clients positive direction and guidance, to help them to find practical and empowering courses of action and will be conducted with honesty and openness.
2. Seven The Alchemist will keep everything a client says and everything that is revealed 100% confidential, unless the situation is possibly life-threatening.
3. Services are non-judgmental, and clients of all cultures, religions, spiritual paths and sexual orientations are welcomed.
4. Seven The Alchemist will not give advice in areas unqualified to speak on. If the client needs a physician, psychologist, lawyer, financial advisor, accountant, or any other professional service they will be encouraged to seek such service from someone who is qualified in that area.
5. The intention when providing Counseling, Rituals, Codes and Ceremonies is to serve the best interests of the client and all concerned without causing harm or wishing to deceive.
6. Seven The Alchemist reserves the right to refuse services for any unqualified subject matter or request that goes against this Code of Ethics.